Vein removal laser 980nm vascular removal system
980nm laser is the optimum absorption spectrum of Porphyrin vascular cells.
Vascular cells absorb the high-energy laser of 980nm wavelength,
solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
1. EVLT (Endovenous veins laser treatment)
2. Vascular lesion therapy
3. Spider veins/face veins
4. Remove red blood vessels: all kinds of telangiectasia,cherry
980nm Diode Laser Vascular Removal Machine
Different Spot Size 1-3
1 or 2 Times Treatment, Permanent Veins Removal
50W Maximum Output Power
Light Source: 980nm laser
Interface: 15-inch color touchscreen
Output Power: 50 W
Pulse Duration: 20-100 ms adjustable
Pulse delay: 180ms-900ms adjustable
Dimension of machine: 400mm(W)*320mm(L)*350mm(H)
980nm diode laser vein removal machine principle:
980nm laser is the optimum absorption spectrum of porphyrin vascular cells. Vascular cells absorb the high-energy laser of 980nm wavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
To overcome the traditional laser treatment redness large area of burning the skin, professional design hand-piece, enabling the 980nm laser beam is focused onto a 0.2-0.5mm diameter range, in order to enable more focused energy to reach the target tissue, while avoiding burn the surrounding skin tissue.
Laser can stimulate the dermal collagen growth while vascular treatment, increase epidermal thickness and density, so that the small blood vessels are no longer exposed, at the same time, the skin's elasticity and resistance is also significantly enhanced.
1. 980nm diode laser vascular removal is the most advanced technology in the market.
2. The operation is very easy. There is no injury, no bleeding, no scars afterwards.
3. Professional designing treatment hand-piece is easy for operation
4. One time treatment or two is enough for permanent veins removal.
5. The results can last longer then traditional method.
6. Maximum output power can reach 50W
1.Remove red blood vessels: all kinds of telangiectasia, cherry haemangioma etc.
2.Spider veins/face veins
3.Vascular lesion therapy
4.EVLT (Endovenous veins laser treatment)