Microneedle RF & Fractional RF skin care system
Pinxel Fractional RF Microneedle is designed specially for delivery RF energy directly to epidermis or dermis layer in order to stimulate and re-model collagen effectively by either RF microneedliing mode(invasive) or RF matrix mode(non-invasive).
-Frational RF handle (Non-invasive),
- Micro-needle RF handle (invasive),
- Cooling head
- Negative polar.
System Type: Mono & Bipolar RF
Total RF Treatment Level: Up to Level 10
Max Energy: 50W
Disposable Tip: Fractional RF & Microneedle Needle RF
The depth of Needle: 0.5 - 3 mm (Adjustable)
Cooling head: -10℃
Switch: Foot Switch
1. Pinxel-2 has four handles, Fractional RF handle (Non-invasive), Micro-needle RF handle (invasive), a cooling head, and a negative polar.
2. This machine is used for acne, scar, wrinkle, pigmentation removal, Skin Resurfacing, Large Pore Reduction and skin rejuvenation, face lifting, skin tightening.
3. The depth of the needle are adjustable on screen, 0.5mm-3mm. 0.5-1.0 used for eye around, 1.0-2.0 used for face treatment. 2.0-3.0mm used for body treatment.
4. There are 25 pins, 49 pins needle tips, insulated tips and non-insulated tips.
1: It uses Korea imported step motor. The needles are stronger, can come into skin more easily. In China, only Sano use this kind of motor.
2: The depth of the needles is adjusted in the interface, it's more precise. And easy to control the depth in software.
3: This machine has Bipolar mode and Mono-polar mode, Most of China RF machine only has bi-polar mode. In Mono-polar mode, the RF energy is stronger. If using Mono-polar mode, the patient need hold the negative polar handpiece
4: It has both non-invasive handpiece and Invasive handpiece. Non-invasive handpiece used for epidermis treatment, Invasive handpiece needles used for dermis treatment.
6: It has insulated and non-insulated needle tips, two needle types for the doctor to choose.
7: It has a cooling head. Used for after-treatment care. Most other similar machines have no cooling head